Free - Floating Tool(s)

He sent me a PM. He is still listed on the members list as "Rale"---only 4 posts---tim

I'll tri to get the one I have out to day to robertsavager6 the tool is getting rough
it still works but you just have to be ez with it putting it on it has been ground down a few time but it still works it's about time to need replaced. just to let every one know.

Never say die! I have a brand new puller that was used once.

I'll pm and send it out this weekend.

I will only need a pma puller from here on out, so let's keep this one circulating...:bike:

Never say die! I have a brand new puller that was used once.

I'll pm and send it out this weekend.

I will only need a pma puller from here on out, so let's keep this one circulating...:bike:

hey aright! way to step in :thumbsup:

Id like to thank myself, because without my post this would have never happened.:shrug: :laugh:

A stock alternator puller is off to Brady- Bug him for it next!

And I'm not exactly a chatty one on this board, but I'd be unlikely to send free stuff to someone who only has one or two posts...

I don't want rules, but I guess I need to have standards.

Damn cold in the garage these days.

Thanks Maine.

I'll be working on the engine this week as soon at is arrives so I'll be ready to send it end of next week/early the following.

First PM with address gets it next.

Crow will be getting the tool once it arrives and i have used it.

Am i right in thinking that the person who has the tool pays for shipping, and passes on the favor?

Crow will be getting the tool once it arrives and i have used it.

Am i right in thinking that the person who has the tool pays for shipping, and passes on the favor?

no the person that wants it pays 5 bucks to have it shipped to them.

or you can do this

pma_zpsfe1f3398.jpg

just pull it off, if its stuck its due to age. Ive always used a rubber hammer a claw and gently tapped around it and then pulled it off. worked every time. just be careful and dont break anything

Last edited:
Back