Free - Floating Tool(s)

Tried to buy a rotor puller on ebay but nothing available. Is the loaner puller still available on this thread? If so I would be happy to pay for shipping to Oregon and then pass it along to the next person. Thanks.

Crow will be getting the tool once it arrives and i have used it.

Am i right in thinking that the person who has the tool pays for shipping, and passes on the favor?

thats how I did it someone shiped to me and I paid to ship to the next guy. pay it forward. I just got one off ebay for 8 bucks I think I got the last one. T C BRO has onr for sale price isn't too bad. ( I'm the type of person that if I need a tool one time it's ok to barrow it if I need it a 2nd time I buy it. just ask my snap on dealer hahahaha)

Hey Jimmey just got the tool so I should beable to send it to you Monday. PM me with address I'll pay shipping for you if you pay it forwardvt o the next guy it's only like $3.40 so no biggy. I have spent more on tools for this build then I have parts lol that is kool for me though I love my tools and I had to stsrt from scratch. buliding a garage this weeken out of scrap wood from craigs list .gotta love it.

Hello gentlemen. I was told to come to this thread to get a stator puller tool and to pay it forward when I'm done. This sounds like an excellent idea.

Is the last guy done with it and can send it to me? PM me?

I should be getting the puller from jimmybrown in the next few days. Quinn, you're next in line. As soon as I'm done with it, I'll PM you to get your address, then it's off to Milwaukee!

I should be getting the puller from jimmybrown in the next few days. Quinn, you're next in line. As soon as I'm done with it, I'll PM you to get your address, then it's off to Milwaukee!

Awesome. I think this floating tool idea is excellent. As long as no one ruins it. I'll wait for your PM and send it off to ercwndt after I pull mine. I won't need more than a day of turn over time. Once I get the tool, I'll pull it and ship it off the next day.

Sounds good, let me know when you are done. I, also will only need it for a day so whoever is next on the chain I can get it off quickly.

Thanks again!

Back