Free - Floating Tool(s)

I have a free floating tool for anyone who needs it- it's actually a jig for loosening up stuck pistons, depicted below:

jig1.JPG

If anyone is in need of this jig just send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send it along. My only request is that you pass it on to someone else who puts in a request for it. Jig includes PVC pipes, washers, bolts, and board. You simply reuse the head nuts on your cylinders.

Resurrecting this thread to the front page so those interested can bookmark it. Almost everyone who posted in this thread is no longer active.
If you have a tool you're willing to loan out to the community, put it up here. I've got a rotor puller just itchin' to hit the road. :rolleyes:

Awesome, thanks. I'll try and coerce them off with my 3 jaw one more time tonight, then I'll order that if they're still stuck.
:yikes:
I rebuild those rotors. Seen too many that were bent beyond all usability with 3 jaws. That Iron is way softer than you think.

:yikes:
I rebuild those rotors. Seen too many that were bent beyond all usability with 3 jaws. That Iron is way softer than you think.
I second @Jim 's advice, steer clear of the 3jaw puller they do more damage than good around rotors, and that gets pretty pricey pretty quick.

Back