Free - Floating Tool(s)

I don't have any use for the rotors. However, in the spirit of not destroying more of this finite resource I will keep my puller away and order the correct tool.
Are you installing a PMA? What are you going to do with your stock system?

I will be installing a PMA. I have 3 rotors and 3 stators of various years and conditions that can be rehomed.
I'd be interested in 'em if they're not all bent up. PM me if you're interested.

I'd be interested in 'em if they're not all bent up. PM me if you're interested.
Oops... just noticed you're in Canada. Shipping would cut way too deep into my profit margin. Sorry. :(

I ordered the tool. Once I get them off I'll inspect them and take some pictures for you.

Oops... just noticed you're in Canada. Shipping would cut way too deep into my profit margin. Sorry. :(
If Covid ever relaxes I end up in the states fairly often. I'm sure I could arrange domestic shipping somehow. We'll see.

@food I'm interested in one as well, @Jim maybe I can absorb some of the shipping and just have him send them to you and save me the trip of dropping it off at your house anyway. I only need one.

Last one I shipped to Canada was 40 bucks. And that was a single rotor. :yikes:

I ordered the tool. Once I get them off I'll inspect them and take some pictures for you.

If Covid ever relaxes I end up in the states fairly often. I'm sure I could arrange domestic shipping somehow. We'll see.
Just noticed your edit.... yeah, that would be our best bet.
Fletch, I have one here for you when the time comes if this deal drags out on account of the damn virus.

Food: where are you located in Ontario?

Pete

I will be installing a PMA. I have 3 rotors and 3 stators of various years and conditions that can be rehomed.
Do you have a build thread? I recently acquired a bike with a PMA that is also not running w/ a chinese carb and I'm trying to learn about the PMA

Do you have a build thread? I recently acquired a bike with a PMA that is also not running w/ a chinese carb and I'm trying to learn about the PMA
I do not have a build thread. Send me a message I can tell you about PMAs. Not that I am an expert or anything. Everything you need to know is on the internet but without an electrical background it can be very confusing.

Anyone have a rotor puller they could float me for a PMA install? I can hold it for the next guy or ship it back. I'm in Oregon so the closer, the better..

Back