Free - Free parts - courtesy of C-Los

The one night I don't check the classifieds and I see all this stuff that I desperately need already gone :(

I can't tell from the picture. Do you have a clutch perch with the hole threaded all the way through so a mirror can be attached from underneath?

I Would be grateful for the 81-83 Guages and the front and rear orange flasher / indicator assemblies - both were missing from the project bike I bought last month.

Hi FB - are the 81-83 gauges and amber indicators spoken for? Thanks for making your parts available to the forum.

Just saw some stuff I didn't see on my phone last night...

I'd be interested in gauges (If JayR doesnt snatch em ^), rear axle (and thought I saw adjusters in one pic?) , regulator/rectifiers (or anything else related), brake pedal, and anything for controls you have left. I have a bare frame with seized forks and a motor so I need all the help I can get :) Thanks again!

I need to apologize, folks - The past few days have been much busier than expected

I will get the parts out as soon as possible

Folks; again, I appreciate your patience

I've been swamped at work and home

I promise, the parts are coming :)

I need the gear the infamous Bendix clip goes on. It is part of the assembly on the kick starter. I'll pay shipping and include a donation to Wounder Warriors (I'm a Navy vet).

if there are any BS38 carb sets left, I really really need a set for my basketcase I bought in a box of parts which was provided with the incorrect carbs :(

Folks, I need to apologize - time got away from me due to work travel and a crashed computer

I'm packing parts right now, will go out today or Monday

Again, my apologies for the significant delay

Back