1669823366052.jpeg

Attachments

• D1329795-9812-461F-9BC7-7A619D619371.jpeg
    D1329795-9812-461F-9BC7-7A619D619371.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 55
Would you ship for cost to MN

Do you or can you find a box of some sort to put it in
That should work
I took the one I had off my 75 for another bike and it's nice to have one just to hang a backpack on to carry a rain suit or another layer of clothes for spring and fall

Do you or can you find a box of some sort to put it in
That should work
I took the one I had off my 75 for another bike and it's nice to have one just to hang a backpack on to carry a rain suit or another layer of clothes for spring and fall
I can ask at post office or ups both very close, let you know when I do soon my email is thebarsk@yahoo.com thanks

Sounds like a plan
Thanks !!

Hi, just asked at ups , they said throw it in a box and ship is about $155ish, sending things now cost more per size and shape than weight. It did sell for $45 in the mid 70’s, it says on specs page. But that’s over $100 more than I would have thought. Probably better to give away locally.

I'd wrap it in bubble wrap and packing tape and send it on it's way. That's how I ship handlebars sissybars and such.... Should be less than $40 UPS if you send it that way.

Just looked at the instructions pic.... says it's for an XS650SG. The SG is an '80 Special with the alloy grab bar.
I'm thinkin' that won't fit your '75 Mikey.

^True, it's for the models that will take an alloy grab bar. I have two identical to it. I know earlier sissy bars won't fit this bike, so I assume the reverse is true. Mint ones like the OP's are about $50 on ebay, so jump.

One of the gotchas of XS650 sissy bar shopping is which ones will fit which years. I got bit at least once, maybe twice.

I'd wrap it in bubble wrap and packing tape and send it on it's way. That's how I ship handlebars sissybars and such.... Should be less than $40 UPS if you send it that way.
I received a full sized aluminum fender once, USPS, wrapped in plastic wrap, no bubble wrap, just a little cardboard support on the inside of the fender. I thought, Oh no! It was just fine.

Last edited:
Yeah the 75 and 78 swapped back and forth
I guess I'll pass and let someone else have it
Just looked at the instructions pic.... says it's for an XS650SG. The SG is an '80 Special withthe 7 the alloy grab bar.
I'm thinkin' that won't fit your '75 Mikey.

I wrapped one just like this with cardboard and packing tape (wish I saved the pic) and shipped it UPS Ground to Mi. for $14.00. The package was 32 x 15 X 3 and weighed 6 lbs. with PirateShip.

Last edited:
Mikey I have a couple on the shelf. They might be a little rusty but it won’t be near the cost as one shipped from CA.

Ho
Thanks but not at this ups, will check another
Howard it looks like this won't work for me
I appreciate your generous offer
I have an 81 but doubt I'll keep it
Thanks !!
Mikey I have a couple on the shelf. They might be a little rusty but it won’t be near the cost as one shipped from CA.
Can you PM me a couple of pics please

Back