Sold / Found / Inactive - Front to rear wheel conversion kit

I Don't Know If You Just Happened To MIss MY POst, BUT I WOUld LIKe To KNow WHat STEps AND DIFFerent ATTEmpts WERe TAKen To CONTact THEm? i ASk, BECause I ALso Have Been CONTEMPLating ORDering The CONVersion KIT.

eXCUSE The MIX OF UPPer And LOwer CASE. i Have To USE My ON-SCREEN KEYBoard, And AS Of LAST NIGHt, IT Has Gone HAYWire.
I`ve tried their website contact as well as their (omarsfiberglass@gmail.com) both for 4 days in a row. I left my phone number as well as my email and still have no response. Today I tried Heiden Tuning but I don`t think their in the store but for a few hrs a week. I did click onto Omars add to cart and checkout said $49.00 to ship from MN to KS. I don`t trust any seller I can`t talk to first. I can put a Barnes type knock off rear rim for $110 more than the omars set up and my wheel.:shrug:

If you’re not in a hurry, I will be selling my 19” conversion this summer. Mag wheel with Heidenau 4.00x19 tire. Need to get my 69 Triumph Daytona done before I put the spoke wheels on the Storm.

I`ve tried their website contact as well as their (omarsfiberglass@gmail.com) both for 4 days in a row. I left my phone number as well as my email and still have no response. Today I tried Heiden Tuning but I don`t think their in the store but for a few hrs a week. I did click onto Omars add to cart and checkout said $49.00 to ship from MN to KS. I don`t trust any seller I can`t talk to first. I can put a Barnes type knock off rear rim for $110 more than the omars set up and my wheel.:shrug:

Okay, thank you. I also did the add-to-cart and it was ready to go, but yeah, I would want to make sure too!

If you’re not in a hurry, I will be selling my 19” conversion this summer. Mag wheel with Heidenau 4.00x19 tire. Need to get my 69 Triumph Daytona done before I put the spoke wheels on the Storm.

Al, I don't know if you are replying to halfmile or me, but I will definitely take you up on that, and summer works for me. Considering that this is halfmile's thread of course he has first dibs, but if he passes, I will take it.

BTW, I'm trying to get my '68 Triumph Daytona done!

Okay, thank you. I also did the add-to-cart and it was ready to go, but yeah, I would want to make sure too!
Omars did reply back to me today. There is a estimated 4 week lead time which tells me that they do not have this in stock.

Omars did reply back to me today. There is a estimated 4 week lead time which tells me that they do not have this in stock.

Well, that is a good sign and now we know they are still in business. I imagine they don't machine a kit unless they get an order. Makes sense, since there probably isn't a lot of us buying something like this.

Al, I don't know if you are replying to halfmile or me, but I will definitely take you up on that, and summer works for me. Considering that this is halfmile's thread of course he has first dibs, but if he passes, I will take it.

BTW, I'm trying to get my '68 Triumph Daytona done!
Halfmile did reply. Your sec in line

Does the Jim Henry kit take a standard OEM type rear sprocket of the smaller bolt pattern one like the Omars kit??

Standard Yamaha sprocket...that's what attracted me to it over Omar's...
I would suggest if you use Ratrangers drawings to change the sprocket holes to fit a Yamaha sprocket.

Standard Yamaha sprocket...that's what attracted me to it over Omar's...
I would suggest if you use Ratrangers drawings to change the sprocket holes to fit a Yamaha sprocket.

The boss the sprocket locates on is sized for a stock sprocket, I never noticed the PCD wasn't on the drawing.

Well it`s time to grab the heifer by the testicles and get started on some adaptors. I took this aluminum to a friend with a bigger lathe than mine and got the center hole bored. Looks like the total width dimension will be different because my rear disc has a different offset. Gotta start somewhere.:thumbsup:
DSCN0570-001.JPG
DSCN0571-001.JPG

Should have drawings for you tomorrow plus copy of the instruction sheet, which is minimal

I think It`s finished, wire spoke conversion that is. Sprocket came today and everything fell into place. Got the whole conversion done with sprocket and premium bearings for under $140.:thumbsup: That`s not counting my totally worthless labor.:shrug: tire is centered and everything lines up. Thanks RC4MAN for the drawings.
DSCN0619-001.JPG
DSCN0611-001.JPGDSCN0612-001.JPGDSCN0613-001.JPGDSCN0614-001.JPGDSCN0615-001.JPGDSCN0617-001.JPGDSCN0618-001.JPG

Nice, glad the drawings worked out for you. Did you opt for a 520 or 530 series sprocket and chain?
Like the use of tie wire on the sprocket bolts 👍

Back