For Sale - Fs: 1975 xs650 project

itschrisb

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Well the time has come when I need to sell all my projects so I can move into a new house.

I bought this bike a year ago and it was not running.

I cleaned the tank, petcocks, new fuel lines and filters, new plugs, changed the oil, new battery, PAMCO ignition, went over the wiring, new coil, new plugs, adjusted the clutch, rebuilt the carbs, adjusted the carbs, cleaned the air filters. It kicked over after a few tries and ran perfectly! There was a little black smoke at first but nothing after that.

After that point I ran out of money and it's sat since. The PO told me it needed new fork seals so I have those. I changed out the bars. I bought a different throttle for it. I lowered the rear with Honda rebel shocks.

As it sits now it just needs to be gone over and normal wear/tear stuff needs to be addressed. (Chain, brakes, tires, etc)

I also pulled the wiring around to rebuild the harness but haven't gotten that far. I can easily put the harness back in and it'll fire right up.

Perfect start to a bobber/brat/chop project. Comes with a box of parts. Clean title. Original key. 8xxx miles on it.

Located around philly area

Asking $950 OBO

uploadfromtaptalk1436448084608.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436448102418.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436448115717.jpg

https://vimeo.com/137474807

Last edited:
Back