Free - Garage Cleanout

If you’re throwing stuff away anyway, what’ll you take for your efforts plus shipping? I don’t NEED any of it, but always got space in the garage for more project parts!

If you’re throwing stuff away anyway, what’ll you take for your efforts plus shipping? I don’t NEED any of it, but always got space in the garage for more project parts!

I’ve got a few guys interested in a few things and I’m out of town for another day, so when I get back I’ll figure out what’s left and let you know.

I don't suppose you still have the right side crank case cover? gas tank? plate mount? unless you threw it out already :(

I don't suppose you still have the right side crank case cover? gas tank? plate mount? unless you threw it out already :(

Haven’t thrown anything out, but everything you have asked about is gone. Definitely wasn’t going to throw the tank away. I would of at least hung that in the garage.

Anyways, for those asking or that care, if it hasn’t been listed as sold I still have it. Pretty much most of the small stuff, all the wheels, and the majority of the lights. If you have a question about something let me know.

Just putting this back up top. Everything else left I will be selling together for the cost of shipping. All the wheels and tires, the rear hub, the majority of the lights, and most of the small parts. If anyone is interested, let me know and I’ll get a quote. Guessing it will be around $100-$150 shipped together.

Interested in rear axle, rear axle spacer baggie, and black clutch lever assy.
Shipped to Georgia, PM me price and email

Back