For Sale - Gauges, pipes, side plates and some misc

Don DDR

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of stuff I am not going to use on my street tracker build. A couple sets of gauges, black and chrome housings, a very nice set of header pipes. Cylinder heads of different quality, rocker boxes- a clean one and a dirty one. 2 side plates, one is nice, left, still has the "special 650" badge but looks like someone cut some off the bottom for some reason, right one is ok, would clean up nice. Nothing broken on either one. Nice front fender, some small pitting on the right front of it but a solid 7 or more. Open to offers. Only trades are for a tracker seat. Can provide more pictures, my phone number etc so you know what I have and exact condition. Willing to ship.

Attachments

• xs4.jpg
    xs4.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 234
  • xs7.jpg
    xs7.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 236
  • xs5.jpg
    xs5.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 211
  • xs10.jpg
    xs10.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
I have a bunch of stuff I am not going to use on my street tracker build. A couple sets of gauges, black and chrome housings, a very nice set of header pipes. Cylinder heads of different quality, rocker boxes- a clean one and a dirty one. 2 side plates, one is nice, left, still has the "special 650" badge but looks like someone cut some off the bottom for some reason, right one is ok, would clean up nice. Nothing broken on either one. Nice front fender, some small pitting on the right front of it but a solid 7 or more. Open to offers. Only trades are for a tracker seat. Can provide more pictures, my phone number etc so you know what I have and exact condition. Willing to ship.
Hi, what are you asking for the complete speedo n tach cluster? I'm in Toronto, Ontario.

Back