Get your Chuck Norris jokes ready..here is his son.

Seems like things come too easily to him - I would have ran and picked my bike up not walked away :wtf:

Exactly, spoiled kids with expensive toys. Every time I ever crashed a bike the first thing I did was run back to the bike to survey the damage worried sick that I might not be able to fix it.

Chuck must have been a motocrosser---has great form and 2 fingers on the clutch and no panic attack.

Baggers are getting to be pretty vanilla. It's a sure bet, by the time somone puts out a "style" magazine for your type of bike, it's tired. I'll bet you can go to the International Motorcycle Show in Dallas this weekend and there will be acouple hundred street-glide style black baggers outside. Another hundred will just have different paint. Inside, I'm sure you'll find a dozen more. Baggers are the new rich boy chopper.

There is a guy up the road who has, actually had, a bagger. His girlfriend got a bunch of money from her divorce and he traded in his Softtail for a bagger. It was really nice looking too......until he hit the twisties and limped it home, missing one side of it.
I do like them, but I will agree they have gotten quite popular. Not intended for tight curves though.

I went for a Veterans Day ride yesterday. What a blast!!! I used my buddies Yamaha Vstar 650. Now I want one.
Anyway, another friend was riding his mega bagger Harley. I almost peed myself when I realized there were no bottoms to his bags. They had actually worn away from road rash. I mean nothing left. If you put something in, it would fall out. But, he loves the look and is not going to pay the extreme amount asked for a new set of bottoms.

LOL, I actually have a BSA, but I don't ride it. '68 A65.
Actually I want every bike I see.
But I want something I don't have to worry about leaving me stuck on the side of the road...again....like the BSA always does.

Back