Feedback for gggGary

Bought Parts from gggGary good communication and parts en route (recommend)

Gary, shipment came in and I have most of my essential parts for the next 3 builds.

gggGary - Great seller.
He shipped my brake switch BEFORE I sent payment. Here I thought the honor system has been wiped clean from the earth and gggGary has resurrected it. I'm giving him my highest recommendation.

gggGary said:
gggGary here
Good buyers, prompt pay good communication.

atomic22 great to work with, but I HAVE to see a picture of how you used that part!:thumbsup:

Again thanks for the part and shipping it out so quick. I'll put a pic of the bike up as soon as I can. I just got it back from my welding friend. That part worked perfectly.

gggGary, super guy to deal with. communications are great! Fast Delivery, you couldnt ask for a better person to deal with!!!!!!

More praise for Gary! Sorry, posted this in the wrong place earlier this week. I'm in the UK and we've no-one like Gary here. He was really quick to respond to my enquiry, checked exactly what I needed (as mine is a UK-spec bike), sorted out some nice parts - sent me a photo for me to check, and sent off the parts within an hour or so of my order! They arrived well packed - and great parts. Thanks Gary!

gggGary... can't recommend him highly enough. Total stand up guy, great prices, communication, and delivery. Not to mention his patience in answering a newbies multiple questions!

Well fisrt off very easy to comunicate with.. great wrapping and packaging. overa ll I wish all me experiances buying anything on the net was thiss posative. thaks gary.

The Ben:thumbsup:

Another great transaction with gggGary. Friendly, prompt shipping and easy to work with. He's an all around "good egg".

Gary - may you never find gravel at a turn!

bdholsin said:
Gary - may you never find gravel at a turn!

Way too late on that one! Did that, dug the gravel out of my knee.
bdholsin is super top rate,
Great to do business with.

Yet another easy transaction with gggGary. Zerks arrived.

By the way, your shopping list (the zerks were taped to it) had cornstarch and a couple other things. :laugh:

Super service!

He contacted ME about a part I was considering making and hooked me up with an original at a very fair price. Fast shipping, good packaging, thorough communication.

A class act all around.

Back