Feedback for gggGary

I'm a repeat customer of Gary's and couldn't be happier with my latest purchase. Fastest shipping and great used parts. Best on the web for XS650s. Highly recommend him.

I also want to give a shout-out to HOOS RACING. I purchased 1/2 mile exhaust pipes and megaphones for my street-tracker project (Shell style) and am glad I found him on this forum. He has fast shipping and parts in stock. Gary Hoos' knowledge on XS650/750 is immense and he is willing to talk to you. Check out his website..............you won't be disappointed.

I just wanted to chime in and leave some feedback for GGG Gary as well. I just received some tank emblems for my 81 Special II, and couldn't be happier if I was a bird with a french fry. I'll definitely be contacting Gary for any other hard to find parts!
Thank you!!!
CC

gggGary treated me like a KING on our dealings! EVEN THO some of my communications were via alcohol, he was able to 'cipher and re-direct! Wisconsin should be HAPPY to have this MAN inhabiting it's state! If only gggGary would grow a glorious beard and raise wolves and hunt terrorists (and for all WE know... MAYBE HE IS...!) You want a safe transaction? Go with triple gGary!

AWESOME transaction. Parts arrived exactly on time and were exactly as described.
I WILL definitely contact Gary before posting in the classifieds for anything else I made need for my bike.

Hit

I just received an "early" type (74-76) brake disc center, and the RH side fork slider for a 34 mm fork from gggGary. Parts looked great for 40 year old bits, the price was fair, shipping was expedient. So I am a happy buyer ☺
(I may upset some of you now, but I plan on using these parts for a brake upgrade on my 75 RD 350.....
A thinner rotor from ISR, on the XS hub, combined with an alloy reproduction caliper from Economy Cycle,
should improve the braking, while cutting at least 3 lbs/1.35 kg of unsprung weight from the front wheel)

PERFECT !!!
What else can I say folks. If you need XS parts,,, you would be foolish to go anywhere else before contacting this man.
The rim, hub, spokes has the perfect "patina" (I hate that word now) that I was looking for on my bike. EVERY part I bought has been just what I was looking for.

I highly recommend Gary to anyone on a part hunt.

Attachments

• 100_1478.jpg
    100_1478.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 352
Recently I had a transaction with gggGary and he was true to his word. I got exactly what he said he had, and at a fair price. It got to me in a timely fashion. I've bought many parts from many people on different forums, and gggGary was the only one that included the tracking number, phone number, email address, and physical address and was concerned whether or not I received the product. Thanks again, gggGary! I will definitely do business with you again, if possible!!

Wade, hardrock785

I just received my second shipment from gggGary, a pair of rider footpegs and brackets, and a LH fork slider for a 34 mm fork. He also agreed to purchase a pair of new UNI filters for me, and put in the same box, saving me extra shipping and customs clearance cost as well. I am most satisfied with both the parts received now, and before, as well as the service and communication. I give him my best recommendations, and will definitely use him as well in the future!

As always, Gary is here to help our XS650 community. He went out of his way to make sure I had the part delivered quickly and at a great price. You are a huge asset to all of us here. Look forward to doing business with you again, anytime!

GARY great to deal with sent me nice set of jugs too bad US POST TRIED TO RUN A FORKLIFT THROUGH THEM . Gary had insueance and gave me full refund . STAND-UP SELLER .

gggGary is the man!!!! Great man and a man of his words. Bought a rebuilt 21" front wheel and talked him into selling me a 18" rear wheel that he built for his personal bike.....and he throw in a free spacer that I was in need of. When I need a part Gary will be the first person I reach out to.

Gary you are good for the XS community and we need more like you around here.

Back