Gofast Innovations JIS screwdriver and impact driver set Giveaway (ends 1/21/22)

Postage to Australia is a little steep, so @TFR Aussie asked me to redraw.

Congratulations to @Tim Meaders you are the new winner! :bike:

I could certainly put these to good use. No more filing and grinding my SAE's.

Again, thank you to everyone who participated, and thank you to Gofast Innovations!

Congrats Tim !

1643131624284.png

Congrats Tim - good on you!

ALL: GoFastInnovation screwdrivers are top-notch tools and even if you are NOT Tim and have to actually pay for them - they are well worth the cost IMO (and I have no financial or other interest in the company). In fact, I just bought one of their JIS #2 and #3 impact drivers for my on-road tool kit.

Here is a linky: GoFastInnovations.com

They sure make working on Japanese bikes much easier.

Pete

Last edited:
@650Skull I think you meant to say congratulations! ;) Be a good sport about it. It is ironic indeed, and I thought so too (being right after your post), but it's a random drawing.
Would you rather have no giveaways? I'm sure no company wants to host a giveaway and limit it to the 50 most active users of the site. If you can find a company willing to do a giveaway here and restrict it based on activity, that would be great! Companies agree to do giveaways because I promote them. Part of the reason I look for giveaway opportunities is to bring people back to the site and attract new members.

Your right. Congrats FTR Aussie.........................I didn't mean to drive him away from being a deserved winner.

Maybe there could be some rules on eligibility like all the other giveaways have been............. Cant join after the offer. Just don't think its fair to all who do participate

Your right. Congrats FTR Aussie.........................I didn't mean to drive him away from being a deserved winner.

Maybe there could be some rules on eligibility like all the other giveaways have been............. Cant join after the offer. Just don't think its fair to all who do participate
What's unfair, you didn't get something for nothing? :sneaky:
Congrats to the winner and thanks to https://www.gofastinnovations.com/
for the drawing opportunity.
Yes drawings are "publicity stunts" to draw in new members. It's a bonus that existing members got a chance too!
New members make the world go round.
It would be a sad forum if it got down to just skull grizzled Fred n me grumping at each other!

What's unfair, you didn't get something for nothing? :sneaky:
Congrats to the winner and thanks to https://www.gofastinnovations.com/
for the drawing opportunity.
Yes drawings are "publicity stunts" to draw in new members. It's a bonus that existing members got a chance too!
New members make the world go round.
It would be a sad forum if it got down to just skull grizzled Fred n me grumping at each other!

Never been lucky with these things so no never expect to win...........Sweepstakes on the Melbourn cup for some reason i have had some success

Funny all the other givaways have had the priviso that it isn't open to new members after the giveaway has started.............Old rules, new rules, no rules.

Nothing wrong with lurkers.............Like right now 115 people on the site...........24 members and sometimes that ratio is up over 200 + people and 10 members.........

So the traffic and success of this site isn't the local few of us who post and make the occasional thread.........the site would survive without us just on the information alone

Never been lucky with these things so no never expect to win...........Sweepstakes on the Melbourn cup for some reason i have had some success

Funny all the other givaways have had the priviso that it isn't open to new members after the giveaway has started.............Old rules, new rules, no rules.
Wasn't that more about the calendar bike entries being limited to existing members?

Last edited:
I was a lurker on this site for over a year but really didn't want to post anything cause I really didn't want to come across as a TOTAL fool
Well here I am learning something every day even if it's a new joke or 3
Any buddy out there I say just chime in it's friendly here
And I'm only a semi pro parts replacer :shrug:

Yeah, calendar voting has been limited to existing members for quite some time.

Several of the most recent giveaways did have an existing member requirement as well, but that's because they were for Chop Source (my company). I did that to help you guys out a little bit even if it meant fewer people entered and registered.

The rules can change for each giveaway and they are discussed with each company. There's nothing unfair about that. They choose how to run them, how to enter, who can enter, who pays for shipping, how long they go, etc.

For this giveaway, an existing member rule wouldn't have mattered anyway as both people that were drawn were existing members, as were a vast majority of the people who entered the drawing.

Postage to Australia is a little steep, so @TFR Aussie asked me to redraw.

Congratulations to @Tim Meaders you are the new winner! :bike:

Again, thank you to everyone who participated, and thank you to Gofast Innovations!
I received the screwdrivers, bits and impact wrench from Go Fast. They are absolutely top notch and by far the nicest set of drivers I've ever owned.
Thanks to the XS650 site for hosting this contest and to Go Fast for a fantastic prize.
Tim Meaders

Go Fast JIS Drivers.jpg

I received the screwdrivers, bits and impact wrench from Go Fast. They are absolutely top notch and by far the nicest set of drivers I've ever owned.
Thanks to the XS650 site for hosting this contest and to Go Fast for a fantastic prize.
Tim Meaders

Go Fast JIS Drivers.jpg

Good for you Tim - they really are great tools!

Pete

Congratulations Tim.
Treat them well and they will treat you well.
And I don't mind saying that I was a member that lurked for the better part of 2 years.
Lurked as a non member a year before that.
Nothing wrong with that at all. Learned a lot. Especially from the amazing technical section.
It didn't stop me from messaging members to gather parts for my build.
Gary, Greg, Kawabunga, Perkinja, DaddyGCycles, Daniel and probably some others as well.

Last edited:
Back