Got a new retired job

mm1ut1

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I drive foreign workers from their housing to a local resort and back. Technically from 7-9 am and 4-6pm. In practice I get paid 4 hours for 60 min work. Best part is I pick my days.
Only problem I had was dealing with HR. Multiple departments, numerous forms, hours of mandatory training for stuff that doesn’t pertain to me. When I worked for this company in 1997 there was one man with a secretary that made up the personnel department. Now they have a whole HR building.

I drive foreign workers from their housing to a local resort and back. Technically from 7-9 am and 4-6pm. In practice I get paid 4 hours for 60 min work. Best part is I pick my days.
Only problem I had was dealing with HR. Multiple departments, numerous forms, hours of mandatory training for stuff that doesn’t pertain to me. When I worked for this company in 1997 there was one man with a secretary that made up the personnel department. Now they have a whole HR building.

That sounds like a nice retirement job for a little extra spending money! Good luck!

Back