Happy Thanksgiving all!

MaxPete

Lucille, Betty, Demi, Gretel & Big Sue money pits.
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Dear friends:

This weekend we, in the Great White North celebrate all our gifts with a three-day weekend Thanksgiving. It usually involves family dinners with the customary over-eating of turkey etc. and hopefully, good fellowship.

In my family we also make a practice of stating the things for which we are grateful and for me that includes:
  • Health;
  • Loved ones, family and friends;
  • The good fortune to live in a free and just society;
  • Continued prosperity.
This year we went up the slab to Guelph (3 hours east) and spent the weekend with Daughter #2 and her husband. Daughter #1 and her husband and our granddaughter came for a visit on Sat. morning and Daughter #3 and her guy came for dinner yesterday.

Today, we drove back to Windsor via the back roads and spent several hours doing the lawns and gardens and putting outdoor stuff away. It’s all ship-shape now and I’m pooped. We just had a nice dinner of leftover turkey etc. and I’m winding down.

Kind regards to you all!

Pete

Last edited:
In my family we also make a practice of stating the things for which we are grateful and for me that includes:
  • Health;
  • Loved ones, family and friends;
  • The good fortune to live in a free and just society;
  • Continued prosperity.
You forgot 1. The continued good health to be able to ride your bikes.

And a Happy Thanksgiving back to you and your family Pete! It’s always nice to get the family together, it’s very hard to do these days as we get older and the kids are off in different places doing their thing! And left over turkey is always a good way to end the holiday!

Back