For Sale - HARNESS KITS ARE BACK NOVEMBER ONLY

phil240

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
As you guys might remember Daddy G Cycles (Rich) used to make the bare bones wire harness kits. Well he is doing it for one month only.

He is no longer on this site but asked me to post for him. If anyone is interested contact me and I will send your information to him and you guys can exchange payment and shipping information.

This is what he asked me to post:

Tomorrow officially starts the one month HARNESS SALE. Only doing it for one month so don’t contact me in December haha
ONLY BAREBONES KITS OFFERED
$125.00 for one 2 or more $100.00
Overseas buyers get discount because you pay shipping and duty tax.
Thanks to all who pre bought already and hope everyone has a great holiday.
I am a ghost 👻 December 1 lol
All orders taken will be completed.
Pictures are examples only.
FREE shipping in USA!!!!

IMG_4924.jpg
IMG_4921.jpg
IMG_4923.jpg
IMG_4922.jpg

An update from rich

I got a question about something I was offering years ago and I think I can handle some along with the barebones kits.
Years ago I just offered the wire harness NO Key or Switches just the wires so you can do it yourself with what switches you would like to use so here is what I will offer again only for month of November.
WIRES ONLY KITS
Wires for
Lights front&back
Coil&ignition
High low running light
Front&back brake switches
With a diagram
$50.00 free shipping in USA
Plus if you want horn and turn signals added it’s another $25.00
Now this is not setup like a barebones kit all the wires go to the handlebars
Left side horn - high low running light- left turn signal
Right side
Kill switch- start button- right turn signals
So for $75.00 with free shipping in USA
You get all the wires you need to make a nice custom harness with your parts.
I will make one up this week to display.
Thanks Rich

As you guys might remember Daddy G Cycles (Rich) used to make the bare bones wire harness kits. Well he is doing it for one month only.

He is no longer on this site but asked me to post for him. If anyone is interested contact me and I will send your information to him and you guys can exchange payment and shipping information.

This is what he asked me to post:

Tomorrow officially starts the one month HARNESS SALE. Only doing it for one month so don’t contact me in December haha
ONLY BAREBONES KITS OFFERED
$125.00 for one 2 or more $100.00
Overseas buyers get discount because you pay shipping and duty tax.
Thanks to all who pre bought already and hope everyone has a great holiday.
I am a ghost 👻 December 1 lol
All orders taken will be completed.
Pictures are examples only.
FREE shipping in USA!!!!

View attachment 228737View attachment 228738View attachment 228739View attachment 228740
PM me. I want one.

Yep. Got mine yesterday. Product as expected. I got the stripped down version without t.sig. I gave it a quick once over as I’m fixing to leave town for the holiday tomorrow.

Rich is back in retirement

If you read this after the date because you missed out and still want one look up Asylum Cycles in Rochester NY. He is on here as jaythewrench or via Facebook as Asylum Cycles. That's who Rich passed the wire harness kits down to.

Rich thanks everyone who purchased.

Back