Heiden Tuning shipping time

Sparkyduc

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from Heiden Tuning lately? If so, what was the shipping time.
I’ve been waiting about 5 weeks. They have great products and I ordered from them last year and I thought it took about 3 weeks.

Always been good for me, but I'm in the UK rather than the US. And let's not forget the covid shit thats messing with everything right now. To say nothing of another event in the US that's absorbed the postal service's attention lately .... Maybe coming by sea, not air? And don't you have tracking?
Hang on in there, I'm sure all will turn out well :)

I ordered a sump screen filter. Took over 4 weeks iirc. I wasn’t in a hurry and quite honestly forgot about it so it was a nice surprise when it arrived. Slow but good customer service. I think the postal service is to blame for much of the delays since it was reported to have shipped within a couple of days of receiving the order.

Heiden quoted 5 weeks turnaround for my crank recently. Came back just over 3 weeks.
Again UK so not as long shipping i would suppose.

I ordered on 22 April 21, it shipped on 27 Apr, and I received my order in Utah, USA, on 15 May. I ordered the Honda filter adapter and a pump filter screen adapter. Honestly it arrived more quickly than I anticipated. However, I noticed that heiden.com has a note stating that they won't be shipping for a while. Perhaps on vacation?

The sump filter upgrade is great! Perhaps the larger mesh over the stock screen allows more cold oil to flow to the pump. It used to take forever for my bike's valve train to quiet down after a cold start. Now the valves quiet down almost immediately. I am very pleased.

Looks like the shipping time to the US. could be really long because they no longer ship to the US.

WE ARE CLOSED FROM 21 MAY TILL 10 JUNE!!!! WE CANNOT SHIP ANY PARTS DURING THIS TIME!!!

IMPORTANT NOTE WE DO NOT SHIP ANY PARTS TO THE USA AT THIS MOMENT !!!!

Important message for the customers from the UK!

Back