Sold / Found / Inactive - High Pipe Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

NashGTI

XS650 Addict
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Moderator; At this point we believe this ad is some sort of scam DO NOT SEND MONEY IN ANY FORM!
The real NashGTI a long time forum member, did NOT post this ad!

It`s time for these to go. I built these for a bike that is now sold. They are made to fit a Special frame. I have never tried them to see if they will fit with stock side covers but I don`t think they will. These would be perfect for a Brat or Tracker.
The Lossa reverse cone mufflers alone are $150 shipped
I will sell the complete set up for $225 shipped. These are new and have never been on a running motor.

DSCN0420-001.JPGDSCN0423-001.JPGDSCN0426-001.JPGDSCN0454-001.JPGDSCN0424.JPGDSCN0449.JPGDSCN0455-001.JPGretro XS build 011.JPGretro XS build 012.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet deal! GLWS. If you were closer I’d buy them to hang in my garage just to look at.

This a double post or are these up for sale again?

Hi. Will these fit a 74? Not concerned with side panels. If they do I’ll take them. Please pm me. Thanks Doug

Just an alert, not sure what happened but this wasn't me. I haven't ever attempted to sell anything on this site. I'm hoping it was an honest mistake and nobody got scammed but I'm thinking someone is using my account here to scam people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back