Hugh's HandBuilt Grand Opening Party

More Details will be on the Blog tonight! Think Grillin out, hanging in the shop, going to Wheels Thru Time, hitting up local brewery(s) and Hanging in the shop some more :)

AND, I just got a ton of stickers made up for a freebie, and depending on turnout - maybe some freebie XS650 parts!

Thanks folks!

Hugh,
This may be the toughest invite that I have ever had to say " I can't make it".
Thank you and I wish you MORE than ALL the BEST.

Wish i could make it Hugh. I was down your way in july.Had my Miata this time.Did the dragon but missed Maggies Valley they were closed on a wednesday.One thing we noticed on the parkway with the top down we could hear the birds singing.Never noticed that when we were ther on the motorcycle.

Wish I could make it too. Have you advertised locally? You might fire up a mini-cult down there, with possibilities for expansion (read: chapters). :) Be cool to have an XS650 club with international chapters, and corresponding patches. :)

TC

I went to Hugh's grand opening on Saturday and got the tour of the new facility, and it is first class, lots of room and some of the best equipment to work on engines and bikes. :thumbsup: so you can be sure if you buy something from Hugh, it was professionally made in a great shop...:bike:

So, congratulations, Hugh on your move into a first class facility!! Next time I'll stick around for the beer...:D

I went to Hugh's grand opening on Saturday and got the tour of the new facility, and it is first class, lots of room and some of the best equipment to work on engines and bikes. :thumbsup: so you can be sure if you buy something from Hugh, it was professionally made in a great shop...:bike:

So, congratulations, Hugh on your move into a first class facility!! Next time I'll stick around for the beer...:D

Thanks for the kind words, it was nice to see ya again. It's been a long time since we met at my old Apartment in Boone :laugh:

Photo Tour to come?? I'll see what I can cook up :thumbsup:

Back