I dunno if this is the place for it. -XS650 issues-

I hope your mechanic is not a friend because he is not helping you at all. ..............+1 on what grizld1says

Many of a newbie has learned how to do every thing, from changing the oil to complete rebuilds, just buy listening to versed members on here. Couldn't get some more experienced XS/TX650 people in the world than on here.

1st thing to do............Get a manual................Listen read, ...........listen look at the bike and read...........ask questions look at the bike and read the manual/links or posts...................I gave you links to online manuals for the interim, and listen to members, you will get to know who are the more knowledgeable, and do a lot of reading and ask questions based on the things that your are reading, and getting answers for that may seem confusing. If you are listening and working with the helpers, no question is unimportant, and no one will make you feel so, as long as they see your trying and helping yourself.

My previous post contains hours of reading and if you read through the 'maintenance" and "new to you bike/troubleshooting' links it gives you a place to start on the bike
Okay, thankyou!

Back