I have an unusual request for help - medically related

I'm still saying my prayers. I went through chemo and radiation for a form of throat cancer (over eight years since my last treatment). I had very little hair loss (it only raised my hairline on the back of my head!), but it killed not only the tumor, but a lot of my salivary glands. I still have chronic dry mouth, and I've lost a half dozen teeth here and there, but I'm still on this side of the grass! Never say "die". Say "KILL"!!!!

Well, after THREE (3) surgeries, they finally came back with a clean pathology report. If this one still found pre-cancerous cells, it was going to be a radical mastectomy next. So, dodged a bullet there.

She starts chemo Monday and the original estimate of side effects is out the window. She'll be dealing with nausea and hair loss after all.

She's keeping a positive outlook tho. She did a picture of herself bald and with a bushy mustache - she (and both of her boys) said she looks just like me...
Good news DE; still with you fella. All prayers for her.

The Real meaning of Karma is helpful and removes the fear which is really Destructive ( Stress ).
See - " Buddhist teachings of Lafcadio Hearn" - this 120 year old book can be had thru Amazon.

so1Fq9J.png

She's halfway through her chemo regimen and still has relatively mild side effects - fatigue and hair loss mostly.

Oddly, she doesn't seem to appreciate looking quite so much like Dear Old Dad...:lmao:

so1Fq9J.png

She's halfway through her chemo regimen and still has relatively mild side effects - fatigue and hair loss mostly.

Oddly, she doesn't seem to appreciate looking quite so much like Dear Old Dad...:lmao:

She looks great and in high spirits! Bless you both. Glad to hear it's working well so far!

so1Fq9J.png

Bless you both; it’s a tough time, but strong will and family support will deliver positive results. Still with you,
Ads.

Back