I WAS WONDERING

I paint bikes, so am very fussy when it comes to paintwork.
Hey now... another painter. :D There's been more than a few inquiries here on the forum lately looking for a bike painter on your side of the pond. Maybe hang out a shingle here.

Here's some of my work.... shameless plug...:rolleyes:

tank done.jpg

Nicely done Jim. I did notice one thread, though the preference was for someone in the midlands, which is some distance from me, and I'm sure there's nearer bike painters if that is their preference.

20200804_113610.jpg

This is my current job for a customer. A GS1000E tank that's seen better days. The photo doesn't really do it justice because it doesn't show the thirty odd dents all over the tank. By the time I'd finished with the stud welder it looked more like a porcupine than a petrol tank :laugh::laugh:

which is some distance from me

Distance - HAH - I'll bet its like....75 miles. Sh!t - I go that far to buy the brand of paper towels I like. ;)

hehehehehe.....

I shipped two sets of my tins (of which a photo appeared just above this post....) MUCH further than that to get the right painter.

In fact, it is so danged far that I cannot get my tins back now (due to the f@cking border being closed).

dammit.

Distance - HAH - I'll bet its like....75 miles. Sh!t - I go that far to buy the brand of paper towels I like. ;)

hehehehehe.....

I shipped two sets of my tins (of which a photo appeared just above this post....) MUCH further than that to get the right painter.

In fact, it is so danged far that I cannot get my tins back now (due to the f@cking border being closed).

dammit.
Heh... that green tank belongs to Pete. This is how far he went for a paint job...

Untitled.png

....as I have said before - if you need:
  • a paint job;
  • an XS650 alternator rotor rewind;
  • an XS650 cam chain guide or,
  • an ignition system....
Speak with Jim.

Pete

Yep, I know you guys, and folk I know in Oz are used to going a long way for stuff. Here in the UK some guys, not me, think that 130 miles is too far to travel for a painter. Then again, I'm not pushing for more work.

Back