Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

1683849659137.png

1950 Series B Vincent Meteor
sorry @Mailman no searching needed. Tho this particular bike has an interesting history. ;^)

Nice. Looks like it'd give a well sorted RD a run for it's money. A buddy had a Titan back in my RD days. We used to swap rides. I loved the Titan. It was a bit sedate compared to my RD's. That one looks like a screamer.

I bet his neighbors just LOVE him...:rolleyes:

He keeps the neighborhood fogged and free of mosquitos! 😄

Nice. Looks like it'd give a well sorted RD a run for it's money. A buddy had a Titan back in my RD days. We used to swap rides. I loved the Titan. It was a bit sedate compared to my RD's. That one looks like a screamer.

Yeah I loved the cackle of those expansion chambers.

I had a blue one for a brief moment after having my R5 and it was definitely a “gentleman’s” ride in comparison.

This Honda was on Pipeburn today: from Purpose Built Moto. Honda CB550. Beautiful build.
View attachment 242949

That really is beautiful! I know they take a lot of knocks for not being very powerful, but I remember back when they were being built, most of the moto magazines said they were Honda‘s best four cylinder engine, just because they were so smooth and we’ll made.

1684237649519.png

Custom exhaust Billet Wheels Chain drive conversion done by Mad max Powder coating New Suspension New tires much more.

1996 Vmax 4-1 header..more. It just got fully serviced with new tires, shocks, chain and sprockets, oil change and carbs rebuilt. Bike is almost 100 lbs lighter than a stock one. Lightning quick. pick up in Algonquin, IL 60102
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/mcy/d/algonquin-1996-yamaha-vmax-with-chain/7621707277.html

Do not lead me into temptation?

Reality check;
Edited; early spec bikes: gross weight was 600lbs after a 100lb diet @500lbs, hmmm.
needs SS lines and blue spot calipers. or the entire front end off a decent sport bike grafted on.....
then ape hangers and floor boards!

Last edited:
Back