Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
1698496741146.png

YamadudeXS650C

Central New York XS650
Top Contributor
Reaction score
My local friend Al from Jordan NY has been working on this project for 8 years and has just finished it.

He started with this '68 Wards Mojave (made in Italy by Benelli):

Project39.5.JPG

In his own words,
"I fitted a '72 Triumph engine and added wheels and suspension from a Cagiva. That makes the bike 2/3 Italian 1/3 British. It is finally done and on the road (just in time for winter). It has 40 miles on it and I already have reworked several things and have a list with 5 or 6 more things to re-do. But it runs fine, handles well and when warm will start with one kick."

He did all of the work himself.

Project 39.5a.JPG

I will share your comments with him.

46th Georgia

No Talent Hack
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
My local friend Al from Jordan NY has been working on this project for 8 years and has just finished it.

View attachment 254314

In his own words,
"I fitted a '72 Triumph engine and added wheels and suspension from a Cagiva. That makes the bike 2/3 Italian 1/3 British. It is finally done and on the road (just in time for winter). It has 40 miles on it and I already have reworked several things and have a list with 5 or 6 more things to re-do. But it runs fine, handles well and when warm will start with one kick."

View attachment 254315

Sure doesn't look like a Frankenbike to me. Bravo sir, Bravo!

Last edited:

rideitfast

XS650 Addict
Top Contributor
Reaction score

View attachment 254314

In his own words,

View attachment 254315

Not a fan of a white seat and grips but it all goes together very nicely. WELL DONE.:)