Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

Ride in show at RA
16543593519844949330440569419191.jpg
16543594022125451465985074870982.jpg
16543594647443509161425720999444.jpg

Does this count? Showed up in my yard today:
bumble.jpg

Not mine but the wife's! Not 100% sure why she decided she wanted one but if she likes it who am I to question it. Plus she might let me play with it once in a while! She actually let me take a lap around the block but felt she had to follow me with her GTV 300 Vespa. She was not happy that I managed to chirp the rear tire a couple times on take off! 900CC triple cylinder water cooled engine. Continuously variable transmission, just like the GTV300, just twist and go. My 1200 Sportster pulling the sidecar doesn't stand a chance!

She has a few accessories ordered like windshield, nicer seat, rack and suitcase like box for the back of the seat. She has named it MS Bumble for the yellow inset panels with the satin black body.

Another Seca? A little more info please…year and displacement? A story behind it?
KIMG1232.JPG
About a month ago Desmoman mentioned he was looking for a 900 Seca and this one popped up on the Madison WI CL. Then it got convoluted.
Desmo and I both got ahold of the guy, bike was in Colorado.
Desmo said, yup I want it, Seller was headed to Road America for the MC races this weekend. His folks live near me in Beaver Dam WI. So met him at their place.
Didn't ride it but with 60K on the speedo it looks good, idled, ran well. Very cold blooded. money and title changed hands, into the trailer. Had good maint records, much done recently.
Later this year the seca heads to Desmo's in Georgia.
He also had a very nice RZ350 :heart: But that's another story.

Does this count? Showed up in my yard today:
View attachment 215793

Not mine but the wife's! Not 100% sure why she decided she wanted one but if she likes it who am I to question it. Plus she might let me play with it once in a while! She actually let me take a lap around the block but felt she had to follow me with her GTV 300 Vespa. She was not happy that I managed to chirp the rear tire a couple times on take off! 900CC triple cylinder water cooled engine. Continuously variable transmission, just like the GTV300, just twist and go. My 1200 Sportster pulling the sidecar doesn't stand a chance!

She has a few accessories ordered like windshield, nicer seat, rack and suitcase like box for the back of the seat. She has named it MS Bumble for the yellow inset panels with the satin black body.

I’ll bet that is a hoot to ride!

Manufactured in Great Britain. Agree with you on the hose clamps and hardware.
I did the painting on my boss' Ariel Square Four and the guy who put it together did a wonderful job except for the hardware. We still won at Amelia Island back in the late 90's but it always irritated me. Not my bike though.

Back