Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

Personally I haven't seen that any thread here excludes posting of non-XS650 content
There is now?
It doesn't need to hide here

The Garage​

Post thread

Motorcycle Related Discussion (Yamaha XS650, other makes and models, and anything else motorcycle related including tools and gear)

Personally I haven't seen that any thread here excludes posting of non-XS650 content
I did post some non XS in the Let's see the XS650s thread and Bikini Bikes thread.. But, in deference to those OPs, I did not want to dilute those threads with some things I feel might be of interest.

custom norton.JPG

;^)

Always nice to know what was in vogue at some point in time. 1941 WLA Liberator (Harley).
I think an old old Harley might be rewarding to ride. I did ride a 70s SuperGlide and was not impressed. An old flathead with real history might be fun if it fell into my lap. There was a company that offered a Reproduction WLA 30 years ago for $10k. I was not so interested that I ordered one.

I think an old old Harley might be rewarding to ride. I did ride a 70s SuperGlide and was not impressed. An old flathead with real history might be fun if it fell into my lap. There was a company that offered a Reproduction WLA 30 years ago for $10k. I was not so interested that I ordered one.
Here is a 1978 Sporty that was for sale in Alabama about a year ago, running about 4 grand. It caught my eye for sure. You may like it. ATF? (what's that spell :D).
'TT'

Attachments

• 1978 Harley 2.jpg
    1978 Harley 2.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 115
Back