Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

Well…that’s a new one for me. I thought I’d heard of just about everything. It almost looks like a re branded bike.
Mexican OEM during '70's (?). That one's been flat-tracked with either a Champion or TrackMaster brand frame, maybe Akront rims. Nice!

Mexican OEM during '70's (?). That one's been flat-tracked with either a Champion or TrackMaster brand frame, maybe Akront rims. Nice!

Yeah, I was just reading about them, they borrowed heavily from other , mostly European designed bikes, they also used motors from Moto Moroni and Minirelli in some of their bikes. Hmmm…learn something new every day!

1660859844653.png

Raced there once. It kinda' looks familiar.
My last 30 years have been racing sailboats (misspent youth?) and RA is 13 miles away and I worked a gravel pit 300 yards away from RA and listened to cars and bike practising all summer and never really had a desire to go there. Now a friend races there , a Highschool buddy (lucky sperm club) races vintage F1 cars there.

My last 30 years have been racing sailboats (misspent youth?) and RA is 13 miles away and I worked a gravel pit 300 yards away from RA and listened to cars and bike practising all summer and never really had a desire to go there. Now a friend races there , a Highschool buddy (lucky sperm club) races vintage F1 cars there.
It's a really neat track, especially if you can view Hurry Downs.

Back