Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

1667696636430.png
WHY am I thinking motorcycles fit this?

Do you know any more about that Yamaha Whippet? Was it a production bike?

Here are some photos of the bikes on our local CVMG Section Chili Run on Sunday Nov. 6. BTW - it was nearly 21C or about 70 deg. F that morning. There were about 20 very nice bikes including two running (!!) Moto Guzzi's, a couple of BMWs and at least three XS650s plus some cool British bikes.
Chili-Nov-6-2022_1.jpg
Chili-Nov-6-2022_2.jpg
Chili-Nov-6-2022_3.jpg
Chili-Nov-6-2022_4.jpg

Who says Canada is a cold snowy place? :boxing:

Last edited:
Here are some photos of the bikes on our local CVMG Section Chili Run on Sunday Nov. 6. BTW - it was nearly 21C or about 70 deg. F that morning. There were about 20 very nice bikes including two nice Moto Guzzi's, a couple of BMWs and at least three XS650s plus some nice British bikes.View attachment 229265View attachment 229266View attachment 229267View attachment 229268

Who says Canada is a cold snowy place? :boxing:

I see your Brunhilda ( 😁 ) looks right at home in that group! Nice bunch of bikes…..looks like a show. 😃

I see your Brunhilda ( 😁 ) looks right at home in that group! Nice bunch of bikes…..looks like a show. 😃

Thanks @Mailman - and her name is Gretel. :geek:

Its funny about weather: during the summer, a 70 deg. F day would be seen as chilly and pretty marginal, but in November, everyone agrees that it is a glorious outburst of the good of Mother Nature at her very best.

Back