Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

CFMOTO 800NK
1668036841200.png

CFMOTO 800MT Touring
1668036968327.png

Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello
1668036914620.png

1668037095736.png

Guzzi, yes ❤️. Chinese made bikes and cars, hell no 😠. For a number of good reasons.

I have also hard a lot of good things about Guzzis. Over the years except for the electrics that I have worked with on 2 bikes.
Which one should one look for ??

I have also hard a lot of good things about Guzzis. Over the years except for the electrics that I have worked with on 2 bikes.
Which one should one look for ??
Guess that depends what you want. Comfortable touring or something sporty. New or a superclassic, and so on. V7 Sport from the 70s. is a sporty and collectible superclassic. Early LeMans models likewise. On the other end of the spectrum is various California models.

Guess that depends what you want. Comfortable touring or something sporty. New or a superclassic, and so on. V7 Sport from the 70s. is a sporty and collectible superclassic. Early LeMans models likewise. On the other end of the spectrum is various California models.
I have heard they have good handling and can be quick
But I don't need that..
In the 70 ies they had a reputation of being good at the highway keeping the pace all day long Autobahn.
Engine has good reputation. durability.
I am thinking little longer rides 100 km s a pop or more with camping gear and so.
Perhaps with a windscreen.
75 ish Hp
I am not so big so i probably dont need the bigger size models. But if they are better handling.
It can be an option
And no Wrenching .. Would be Nice with a bike once ..without having oil on the hands all the time.

Back