Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

1673922685741.png

1673981073774.png

Seller's Description
Here is an awesome machine to get everyone turning their head.
Custom built “Scootski”
Donor bike was a 2007 Roketa 250cc (Honda cn250 clone engine) hull is a 1990 Seadoo SP. fully functional and an absolute blast to ride. Does 60mph. All working lights. New tires. New graphics. New seat and cover. Donor scooter had just over 900 miles. Pictures to prove. Does come with a digital speedometer I didn’t mount yet. Street legal and registered. Clean title in my name.

Seller's Description
Here is an awesome machine to get everyone turning their head.
Custom built “Scootski”
Donor bike was a 2007 Roketa 250cc (Honda cn250 clone engine) hull is a 1990 Seadoo SP. fully functional and an absolute blast to ride. Does 60mph.

Brave man that would do 60 mph on that death trap! 😱

I think somewhere I saw a vid of the guy riding that or one like it. Bikes and Beards maybe?

View attachment 234061
As if one Kawasaki H2 wasnt enough power, why not stuff 3 engines into a drag bike and see what happens?! Borris Murray was a mad man when it came to speed!
I remember that bike in the magazines. Wish I could have seen and heard it in person.

Ain't much to sync when all you do is run wide open. Lessee... wide open? Yep. Wide open? Yep. Wide op..... times 9. Done. :wink2:
Not as fiddly as idle synching, but it'd take a little doing to get 9 carb cables WOT, together....

Can't tell from the pic, I'm assuming 1, maybe 2, pull cables @ the throttle tube going to some fab'd-up bar/slide affair that pulls on 9 cables (each adjusted @ carb top):doh::shrug:

Back