Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

Water-cooled Knuckle.
KnuckleHead_4.jpg

Have there been any mention of HD V rod some of them are getting old and perhaps can be good buy
Any known faults Years to avoid or comments about their road behavior. Reputation in the US
I think it was a gutsy move to cooperate with Porsche who has a good reputation when it comes to engines.
But that the customers did not like them that much ..
And here in the forum has been viewed that not all HD Buyers are in it only for the riding ..can be image and clubs
Some rich dudes .. And some in the Bad Ass clubs not so common with other motorcycles.

Hmm.....Me thinks they skipped the class "Rake & Trail 101"
ethec-1.jpg

Designed by 16 engineering and design students from ETH Zurich and the Zurich University of the Arts, the Ethec electric motorcycle promises to take two-wheeled electric mobility out of the city and into the country. The 15 kWh battery gives the Ethec 250 miles of range, and a sophisticated air and oil cooling system claims to keep it at peak performance for years to come. The bike has front and rear hub-mounted motors, but performance isn't what they're after — peak output is about 67 horsepower. Despite the slightly strange looks, the Ethec is a study of what the future of two-wheeled electric mobility can offer.

When George H.W. Bush was gonna run for president he took a long time to pick a running mate. People kept asking him, over and over, "Who's your running mate, who's your running mate" until it finally sank in and he picked Dan Quayle.

Love those nickel-plated frames!
An acquaintance spent alot of money having custom bikes built back in the day. We chatted over cocktails on numerous occasions about bikes and life in general. I asked about a bike featured in a well known 80s publication, could I acquire it? A Nickel plated frame ( maybe Honda XR 600 in a CR 250 frame with lights and license?). He was a member of the "Lucky Sperm Club, certified) and he responded, "I only trade my bikes in" to M/C dealers. They absorb the liability. I can't be exposed to a plating hiding a hidden rust fault in a frame joint 10 years later.
Anecdotally, my youngest brother, 15 years my junior is dating his daughter. Lucky guy.

Back