Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

AJS-E90-Porcupine-Auction-Ted-Frend-Isle-Man-TT-8.jpg

Just had to stick this somewhere;

HELENA, Mont. (AP) — A Wisconsin man has died after his motorcycle struck a black bear on a western Montana highway, authorities said Tuesday.

The 66-year-old man from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, was southbound on Montana Highway 83 just after 9:30 a.m. Sunday when a bear crossed the tree-lined highway in front of him, the Montana Highway Patrol said.

The man was unable to avoid hitting the bear and was thrown from the motorcycle. The man, who was not wearing a helmet, died at the scene south of the town of Swan Lake, the patrol said.

His name has not been made public.

State game wardens found the injured bear and killed it, Trooper James Hawkins said.

How on earth did the most beautiful motor ever produced find its way into the the ugliest bike ever produced? Look at that seat, what on earth were they thinking?

Attachments

• Vincent-Rapide-Engine-scaled.jpg
    Vincent-Rapide-Engine-scaled.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Vincent_Series_C_Black_Shadow_1950.jpg
    Vincent_Series_C_Black_Shadow_1950.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 37
But by the time I sold the bike, thought it was bland, soulless, corporate and stylistically ho-hum.

It’s funny just how fickle we are isn’t it? We get something we really want…..and then we get bored with it. 😄
I can’t tell you how many bikes I have regretted selling, and yet I’m always looking, wanting a new experience.

Back