Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

A gorgeous bike. Late 70s? Early 80s Ducati was in decline. They had a last ditch effort with the 500 Pantah. Struggling they produced the 651 track bike for the then new "Twins" competition. The north American market did not respond.
Ducati took the 651 frame, shortened the fork, lengthened the shock to achieve a then fashionable 26-27 degree fork angle and pushed the displacement to 900. The 1st modern 900 SS. The rest is history.

Speaking of Ducatis..........
1684796074969.png
:heart::bike:

Speaking of Ducatis..........
View attachment 243552:heart::bike:
I think I witnessed only one of those in my life. In a big city I was near an onramp and saw one enter the onramp and go "full chat" as our Great Britain friends might say. Our friends from Great Britain have a curious grasp of OUR language. :laugh2:

I always look forward to a Lemon Drizzle Gang video drop. This time they've run across a gold mine. Sheds and sheds full of old bikes... and they all run. I expect an entire summers worth of fun comes from this....

I always look forward to a Lemon Drizzle Gang video drop. This time they've run across a gold mine. Sheds and sheds full of old bikes... and they all run. I expect an entire summers worth of fun comes from this....

Love the comment about points ignition on helicopter.

Yeah... there's quiet a few zingers in there if you listen hard enough.

It must be like the RE that flat tracker Johnny Lewis is racing. It's fairly competitive.

Back