Introducing myself, and thank you!

Nah nah lads there is no kick starter on an Australian bike
If you try to have them put one there hell breaks loose.
( saving their life )

Now who is dragging this out........you were encouraging peace a while ago

F**K genuine Aiussie bikes with a kick-start.................................Even an XS850
P1080888.JPGP1110637.JPG P1000483.JPG

I used these deer antlers as part of a costume and bungeed them on my seat to take to a party. But I like how they looked so much that I left them there for the weekend! I know, I know, antlers are stabby and dangerous. It was just for halloween!
But you can also see how I rigged up an LED inside of the faux fender to glow through the vent holes.

Attachments

• 20211029_185629.jpg
    20211029_185629.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 145
That is so weird how did that picture come out like that? Looking like left kiker amd such. Good for you. I had a Yamaha guitar for a while it sounded sweet.

Are you serious. Are there xs650's like that? Idk if this is a joke. Kikcer on left.... The pic of the original poster looks like the same bike in one pic it looks left and one it looks right.

Are you serious. Are there xs650's like that? Idk if this is a joke. Kikcer on left.... The pic of the original poster looks like the same bike in one pic it looks left and one it looks right.

Our bike had the kicker on both sides so we could fool the cops. Leaving the pub at closing time it didn't matter which side of the bike was used.:sneaky: The cops were watching to see if you were drunk, a sure sign was to go to the wrong side of the bike and if they saw you walk around the bike again they would know you were drunk and nab you

having a kicker on each side it didn't matter which side of the bike you were on, it would fool them.:rolleyes:

It would be awesome to have some vintage stereo equipment with turntable.

I have and run vintage hi-fi.
Michell Gyrodec Turntable (now with SME4 arm)
Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 08.52.59.png
Musical Fidelity Nu-Vitsa CD Player & Valve Amp 1980's (Uses US Air Force Missile Valves!)
Amp is modified to over 600 watts/channel!
Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 08.56.46.png Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 08.59.36.png
Bowers & Wilkins N802 Speakers + B&W 825 sub (1000watts)
Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 09.03.50.png Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 09.05.43.png
3500 Vinyl Albums (Many many CD's)
I get Frank Sinatra Live at the Sand in real life in my front room!
Or Led Zeppelin in full throttle.... Its like you were at the recording!!!

Our bike had the kicker on both sides so we could fool the cops. Leaving the pub at closing time it didn't matter which side of the bike was used.:sneaky: The cops were watching to see if you were drunk, a sure sign was to go to the wrong side of the bike and if they saw you walk around the bike again they would know you were drunk and nab you

having a kicker on each side it didn't matter which side of the bike you were on, it would fool them.:rolleyes:

Yeah, right - did it fool the drop bears too?

Yes Sir Thats what I am Talking about.. I can see the big benefit with this If the bike wont start on the right side and or the slip or the kickback hitting the Calf or the Ankle
You just use the other side and when the same thing happens there you just walk back in on your arms to continue with the beers
Or crawl ..

Is 1958 vintage enough?:cool: My 1958 Motorola HiFi in a teak Drexel cabinet. I totally restored the amp, new tubes, caps, a few resistors, cleaned all the pots, and installed a bluetooth receiver. 60W rms with date coded 1958 Jensen alnico speakers. Its very warm.
stereo.jpg
stereo1.jpg
stereo2.jpg

Last edited:
Back