jap style bobber

kubber93

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Yo xs freaks. im new in here and my custom bikes knowledge level is only little bit above 0...
Im going to buy a base xs650. After months of searching for a perfect look i've decided to make it look a little bit like this one. It would be awesome if anyone can help me with the hardtail measurements, i guess forks are lowered too but how much? I think i will buy a lowbrow customs hardtail but need to choose the size.
please help.

Attachments

• xs650.jpg
    xs650.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 3,535
Similar to how I was thinking of doing mine - nice and short - although I'm not a fan of the steep angle of the lower rear frame rail.
I think the Lowbrow hardtails are a little longer than that...

Similar to how I was thinking of doing mine - nice and short - although I'm not a fan of the steep angle of the lower rear frame rail.
im thinking about that looped style hardtail, there are options from 0 to 6" of stretch and up to 4" drop. I think the one on the picture isnt streched much, like 2"maximum. Any thoughts?

I agree, it appears to be stretched but not sure how much. Doesn't appear to have any drop. Those forks are easily lowered 3". When you say lowbrow hardtail I assume you mean the David Bird one? Welcome and good luck.

I agree, it appears to be stretched but not sure how much. Doesn't appear to have any drop. Those forks are easily lowered 3". When you say lowbrow hardtail I assume you mean the David Bird one? Welcome and good luck.

Yes, David Bird one :) thanks i think i will start the build in a month or two.

Back