July 2012 XSOTM Daily Rider nomination thread

second tron's bike, man I really miss the wolf howling at the moon with lightning paint job:D

Dont worry James, Its still under there..

I can take a bikes image, but i would never steal its soul

Yep, daily to work and school nearly every day, and out of the country as often as I can! thanks for the nomination, here's some pics.
1341191482.jpg

Broke down in California on the way to the Mexican EDR 2011, missed the fun:(
1326779804.jpg

Mexico B.C. 2010
1341302512.jpg

1341302555.jpg

Kansas 2010
twineball_riding8.jpg

Vegas 2009
1341476118.jpg

Packed with way too much junk on my first road trip on it.
loaded.jpg
Never knew this bike was a daily rider, AWESOME! Much respect. Puts you up there with Hugh's bike on my list of favorite xs650s.

Well, since jamesgs4 seconded Tron's bike without it being nominated, let's call his second a nomination and I will second Tron. Now we have five if this will work.

OK here is what I think we have.
Nom Second
xjwmx X X
seres X
Jamesgs4 X X
Littlebill X X IF he shows us a pic!
Tron X X
I am Carbon

So we aren't quite there yet. Some sweet rides this should be hard to decide, you voting for pretty or gritty?

I'm a little confused by Gary's x x above. I think I am Carbon actually needs to be seconded? If so I second him. If I'm wrong, blame it on the heat!

Yeah HTML doesn't allow spaces, one X is nominated two is seconded.
We will call I am carbon's 2 seconds a nomination and a second (even if he minds!) and we have it, I'll get the voting thread posted up!

Thanks tonyc n racerdave, Guys I accept.
Here is what the bike looked like when I got her home the 1st day
after I got the tank and covers off

I ride this to work over a 24 mile twisty mountain pass every day. The best commute!

Attachments

• 100_7120.jpg
    100_7120.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 342
Yup too bad you didn't enter it in the wide open competition. Bet it would have won. Well no doubt another wide open class competition will show up one of these months.

download.jpg

i daily my uncompleted rat bike. ;)
please go easy as this was my first bike and i bought it looking like this and will change alot.

Back