Just Ride.

Should this ride thread be just a.... well, thread? Or should there be a dedicated Forum topic?

• Yes, it's own topic in the Forums

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Nah... threads good enough.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm plumb wore out just reading all that
Bored Cabin Fever GIF
Does any body want the Givi shield I doubt I'll use it and besides I've got the Street Shield (NOT the EX :banghead: )
I hope RevZilla would just sell the EX without the mounting hardware or I saw a few on Ebay used that I might pickup seing as I have the hardware mounted already
So anyone out there want the Givi with mounting hardware included and pictures of it installed on a 650 (Thanks Bob for the pics)
I'll let it go for just the cost of shipping
Mikey

Does any body want the Givi shield I doubt I'll use it and besides I've got the Street Shield (NOT the EX :banghead: )
I hope RevZilla would just sell the EX without the mounting hardware or I saw a few on Ebay used that I might pickup seing as I have the hardware mounted already
So anyone out there want the Givi with mounting hardware included and pictures of it installed on a 650 (Thanks Bob for the pics)
I'll let it go for just the cost of shipping
Mikey
And it's going to a new home

How‘d you luck out? 65 degrees in Texas? It’s 8:30 in the morning here and already 91 degrees! 🥵 Nice photo btw!
No I moved to north central Arkansas a couple months ago. It's been really hot here too, nearly a month of 100°+ days.
This is a blessing, no doubt short lived but, I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts! 😉

Back