Just Ride.

Should this ride thread be just a.... well, thread? Or should there be a dedicated Forum topic?

• Yes, it's own topic in the Forums

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Nah... threads good enough.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1661096035678.png

I don't have your camping trip packing skills!

If I'm riding with someone on a modern bike, I have to set the pace. I ride my XS650 at a comfortable tachometer setting. Within reason, highway cruising speed can be set by a rear sprocket choice.

Parts falling off your bike makes the journey more memorable. I expect it was great fun!
So true Marty! :D

You still have me all beat.
Headed up to lake Superior north shore for few days. Phil's headed to the west coast so we met at a campground then we'll ride and camp one more day.
View attachment 222588
Where did you camp Gary? My son inlaw and I did the Lake Superior camping trip for five days
20220729_181835.jpg
two weeks ago. Toured the Houghton and Copper Mountain area for two days. Just beautiful up there. Son inlaw in pic.

We're just at brunet state park near eau Claire tonight. Ride to bayfield then out floodwater mn for tomorrow night
Love me the keeweenaw! Looks like you had a great trip!

Called it early today. This going to be rough night. Remote forest service campsite have the lake to myself.
After all the butchery i committed in the babes thread i need the peace n quiet.
Peace brothers.

Attachments

• KIMG2019.JPG
    KIMG2019.JPG
    483.1 KB · Views: 47
Awesome day for a ride. Today, a special event to fund a scholarship, for Tyler’s son Milam Grant Westbrook.
123_1001 (2).JPEG

Sergeant First Class Tyler Milam Westbrook, 31, assigned to 2nd Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne), Fort Carson, Colorado, passed away August 28, 2015. He was a standout in sports at Williamstown. He began wrestling at four years old and continued all through his senior year, accumulating a career record of 116-27. He placed several times in the state, being state champion in the 152 lb. division. While playing football he served as team captain, made All-LKC DB, and set a national record in 2001 with four blocked punts in consecutive games. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management from WVU in 2006, graduating Magna Cum Laude.

He always had my back!

Back