Just Ride.

Should this ride thread be just a.... well, thread? Or should there be a dedicated Forum topic?

• Yes, it's own topic in the Forums

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Nah... threads good enough.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, off-topic for sure: some may be puzzled by "had my back"; the man was 27yrs younger and friends with my kids.
During the time between college and military, Tyler would often be my barstool neighbor at the local watering-hole. Many times, a fight would start across the bar and, having seniority, I'd walk over and tell 'em to knock-it-off: usually worked.

Nice when kids respect their elders and do as told.
Nah - I'd turn around (thinking I was cool) and there would be Tyler about 4' behind me (dream on old man). LOL

This is the actual pic from the flyer above:
tyler.jpg

You gonna mess with that guy?

Just out for an amble 'round the local backroads.
One lane Iron bridge over the Baraboo River, now part of a walking path, I drove over it for decades before it was "retired" to the park.
DSCN1158.JPG

1662064320594.png

Saw all the cool stuff while running a county road, Matt was mowing, said sure when I asked if I could go up the driveway and take pics!
DSCN1162.JPG DSCN1163.JPG DSCN1164.JPG

DSCN1166.JPG DSCN1167.JPG DSCN1168.JPG DSCN1170.JPG
I like his toy collection!

I crossed a bridge like the first one and stopped at a store just on the other side. I complemented the woman there on her bridge and she hated the bridge and said the govt was promising to replace it with a modern one soon.

It didn't look like there was anything wrong with it, my guess is they had modern-itis.

I crossed a bridge like the first one and stopped at a store just on the other side. I complemented the woman there on her bridge and she hated the bridge and said the govt was promising to replace it with a modern one soon.
Can't get double wides across an old span like that....................

Back