Just Ride.

Should this ride thread be just a.... well, thread? Or should there be a dedicated Forum topic?

• Yes, it's own topic in the Forums

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Nah... threads good enough.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I recently went to get a new driver's license. My license since I was 16 listed my hair as 'blonde', as it has been my whole life. Well, almost my whole life - the clerk doing my license renewal looked at me as she typed away on her computer and said, "hair color - do you want to list it as grey, or white?" Hmmpf.

-Ted
I prefer Silver!

Took a short hop out about ten miles today near noon on the Bullet. Battery is holding up fine, and all things are smooth. I've been out now about five times since I got my license. The Bullet attracts attention wherever I go. I had stopped into a strip mall at the halfway point and a Harley pulled up and the rider offered a nice compliment. The world isn't all bad anyway.
'TT'

Attachments

• Bullet 32.JPG
    Bullet 32.JPG
    551 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
It’s 18:30 CDT. We have an hour or more to get home. We might have to stop and eat. We’ve covered almost 300 miles, so far.

View attachment 215789
We might finish this ride in the dark. We’re at a Greek restaurant in Oxford, Mississippi, home of Ole Miss.

I was walking out of a local restaurant a few days ago. I had parked the bike close to the wall along a walk way. There were no parking spaces close and I was feeling rebellious so I parked where I shouldn't have, lol.
I like the lighting and background so I took a pic.
This thread needs another pic so I'll share...
20220521_181628.jpg

Yes, I have more. More French Camp.
IMG_1869[1].JPG
IMG_1870[1].JPG
IMG_1871[1].JPG
IMG_1872[1].JPG
IMG_1873[1].JPG

Natchez Trace Parkway
IMG_1875[1].JPG
IMG_1877[1].JPG

Rest stop.
IMG_1878[1].JPG

This was the first long ride for Robin in several years. We had a great time. We departed Oxford at about five minutes before sunset with over an hour ride left to get home. The bike worked just great!

What a nice road trip Marty! Looks like you had some very pretty roads to ride and beautiful scenery. I really like the photos you took too. Very different country from where I live, it’s nice to see a different part of the country! Thanks for posting! 😃

Back