Just want to send a BIG THANKYOU to those that have provided so much time knowledge over the years!!

XS650D

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
I Luv my xs650 that is now been handed down to my son who has developed almost as much appreciation as I for this
really cool bike from years ago.I just wanted to thank everyone that has given there precious time, incredible knowledge and patience
to making this not only a fun project over the last 10 years but something I can share with my son and maybe his one day.
Thx 5 twins,Griz, GGGgary, Jim ,Max Pete,Twomany xs1, Peanut, Retired gentleman, and many more that I cant recall there handle rite now.
U guys made it happen,wouldent and couldn't have done it with out u, gave up a few times lol. But u talked me thru it.Your like bike shrinks!
Attache is a nice pic from a few weeks ago with the proud new owner!
Regards
Warren (xs650D)
834D5C3F-C42C-41BF-8F42-F0AD604EEB0D.jpeg

I Luv my xs650 that is now been handed down to my son who has developed almost as much appreciation as I for this
really cool bike from years ago.I just wanted to thank everyone that has given there precious time, incredible knowledge and patience
to making this not only a fun project over the last 10 years but something I can share with my son and maybe his one day.
Thx 5 twins,Griz, GGGgary, Jim ,Max Pete,Twomany xs1, Peanut, Retired gentleman, and many more that I cant recall there handle rite now.
U guys made it happen,wouldent and couldn't have done it with out u, gave up a few times lol. But u talked me thru it.Your like bike shrinks!
Attache is a nice pic from a few weeks ago with the proud new owner!
Regards
Warren (xs650D)View attachment 217639
I totally agree with you. These gurus possess far more hands-on wisdom and experience than even the designers and manufacturers (who are limited to drawing boards and test runs). One cannot find this knowledge and hacks in any workshop manuals or text books. Anyone restoring and maintaining a vintage 650 cannot survive without their brains. Love you guys - and remain extremely grateful for being there for me too.

Back