Keysleeve – Keep your keys away from your bike's shiny bits!

jradvantage

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Greetings!

Years ago, I developed this simple solution for my personal use. It's a neoprene "keysleeve" that keeps your keys safe and protects the polished metal/plastic/painted surface around the ignition switch pristine. I've decided to make a bunch of these and see if there is any interest.

The pricing is as follows (shipping included—US only):

1 keysleeve – $ 7.00
2 keysleeves – $13.00
3 keysleeves – $18.00
* Each additional keysleeve add $5.00 per each.

Accepting PayPal at this time.
Send payment to: johnryan6006@yahoo.com
In the "What's this payment for?" section, please type in your name and mailing address.

For shipments to Canada: Please add $10.00 to your purchase of 1, 2, or 3 keysleeves.
(It's $4.80 to ship 3 items in the U.S. and $14.85 to Canada.) According to the USPS, it's going to cost the same whether I mail one, two, or three keysleeves.

Thank you!

Attachments

• keysleeve.gif
    keysleeve.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 107
  • DSC01221.JPG
    DSC01221.JPG
    342 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC01222.JPG
    DSC01222.JPG
    358.5 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC01229.JPG
    DSC01229.JPG
    274.8 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC01227.JPG
    DSC01227.JPG
    299.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Great idea.if you decide to ship to Canada lmk. Can’t you just stick them in a regular letter envelope and send them northbound?

If you could do PayPay in the future I'd be interested in a few

Yeah... not rightly sure I even have a checkbook to write from. :umm:
I'd do Paypal though.

Great idea.if you decide to ship to Canada lmk. Can’t you just stick them in a regular letter envelope and send them northbound?
Unfortunately, they are too thick to save on shipping costs. Went to the US Post Office and they quoted me $14.85 to ship three (I'll cover $4.85 of the cost, lowering your shipping cost to $10.00). Because they are so light, we won't save any money sending a lower quantity. The good news is that I'm set up for PayPal. If you're still interested, send payment to johnryan6006@yahoo.com

If you ship with a fairly large USPS padded envelope it would be under $10
I'm not questioning your cost but Jim can send 2 rotors in one of those envelopes

I'm not questioning your cost but Jim can send 2 rotors in one of those envelopes
Shipping anywhere in the U.S with a padded envelope is $4.85. I am not charging for shipping in the U.S.
Shipping to Canada is a different story.

My bad the cost to shipping to Canada is that high
I can read just the comprehension part that gets me
Shipping anywhere in the U.S with a padded envelope is $4.85. I am not charging for shipping in the U.S.
Shipping to Canada is a different story.
I gotta take my bike for a shake down cruise but when I get back I'll order a few
Sorry for the confusion on my part :shootme:

Key cases were common back in the day. Good to have somebody custom making them. The ones I remember had spring steel triangles to hook keys into. Going through a sturdy ring like you do is better.

Back