For Sale - LASER ENGRAVING

phil240

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have been starting to play around with laser engraving. I am trying to gauge interest.

Say you want some slate coasters with the Yamaha logo to keep in your mancave for your beer.

If you have casings or covers that are powder coated or painted I can engrave through the paint to show the metal.

Is your other bike a Harley, want the primary, ignition or horn cover done?

Prices would be:
Slate coasters $8 each plus shipping
Slate coasters $20 for 4 with same logo/image on each plus shipping

Yamaha casings price to be determined by design

Yamaha points/ignition covers $10 each plus shipping. They must be painted or powder coated. Bare metal can not be etched/engraved.

Harley derby cover $40 plus shipping
Harley ignition cover $20 plus shipping
Harley horn cover $40 plus shipping
Gas cap $20 plus shipping

Combine a $40 and $20 and it's $50 plus shipping
Get all 4 and it's $100 and free shipping

You must supply the part or if you want me to supply the part it is listed price plus cost of part.

Chrome can not be laser engraved.

I've added some photos for reference I can do wood, acrylic, glass and other materials as well.

20210414_163650.jpg
20210412_085808.jpg
20210416_184040.jpg
20210413_092546.jpg
20210422_002039.jpg
20210425_121057.jpg
IMG_20210414_172600_138.jpg

Last edited:
What artwork do you need to engrave an image in wood? I have a project that needs a piece of hardwood engraved with the logo for the Masonic Lodge. If I sent you the piece of wood and a picture of the logo is that sufficient?

How deep is the engraving? Is it better to engrave this before staining and urethane? Or maybe I should get you to engrave a brass plaque?

Sorry for all the questions. Where are you located?

thx. Vic

I'm located in staten island NY. As far as brass goes the laser I have can not do brass. If the metal is coated I can burn off the coating revealing the metal underneath. If you needed something direct onto bare metal I do know someone with a fiber laser that can do that.

As far as the wood strength and power along with number of passes over it can set depth. So I could get just an image to show or get about 1-3mm deep depending on the wood also.

Message me and I'll send you my number for us to talk more.

Back