LastTracker Build Thread

I was thinkin the same thing.:yikes: I finished the other hub today now for the rim size. 19" front 18" rear or 19" all around?? I`ve never seen a 400x19 Dunlop K70. only 400x18. I guess I better check the clearance on the main mono shock loop? I`m only going to lace these wheels once!
View attachment 232965
I'm doing mine 18" on both ends, but for now I'm collecting parts like this really bitchin' Radian swingarm I got from this guy in Kansas.

I would go 18 / 18 as my Welsh Flat Tracker is.
The stance is better than when using differing sizes; unless you jack up the rear end.
DSCF1480.jpeg

I would go 18 / 18 as my Welsh Flat Tracker is.
The stance is better than when using differing sizes; unless you jack up the rear end.
View attachment 232977
That's pretty much the look I'm going with. I'll be using a drum on the rear and stock forks though. What shocks/springs are you running and how do you like them? And while I'm at it, Happy New Year!

That's pretty much the look I'm going with. I'll be using a drum on the rear and stock forks though. What shocks/springs are you running and how do you like them? And while I'm at it, Happy New Year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! @46th Georgia
I did respond to your PM on the 15th of December regarding shocks etc.....
Below in case you didn't get it?
Ads.:devil:
Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 12.03.35.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! @46th Georgia
I did respond to your PM on the 15th of December regarding shocks etc.....
Below in case you didn't get it?
Ads.:devil:
View attachment 233042
Yeah, now I remember. I'm suffering from the dreaded disease, CRS, Can't Remember Stuff. Sorry to trouble you, thank you and have a great 2023.

Front and rear spoke wheels laced and new Dunlop K70`s mounted. Front is ready to install. The 18" rear still needs a conversion kit. A 3"X5 1/2" aluminum round bar stock is $92.00 including cutting fee and tax. A 3"X4" is $49.00 with cutting fee and tax. 3 decent 20mm bearings,$41 including tax. Seals, $12.00. Stainless HDW $36.00. 2 20mm outer and 1 inner axle spacers $39.00. Comes to $269.00 :yikes:not including any shipping. My labor always seams to be worth nothing so I`ll save a little money there.:shootme:
DSCN0568-001.JPG

Back