LastTracker Build Thread

First time I`ve been the shop since Dec 27th. I made a seat pan pattern then transferred it to sheet metal and spotted some jam nuts for mounting. I`ll get this off to Wes at Counterbalance.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
DSCN0789-001.JPGDSCN0791-001.JPGDSCN0792-001.JPG

The seat from Counter Balance Cycles came today. It was packaged so well even my UPS man couldn`t "F" it up (not that he doesn`t try). Anyway`s the new seat pad is about 10 shades beyond perfect.:thumbsup::thumbsup: I really need to get my ass in gear and finish this build.:shrug:
DSCN0812-001.JPG

DSCN0805-001.JPGDSCN0806-001.JPGDSCN0807-001.JPGDSCN0808-001.JPG

Dang @halfmile .
I'd forgotten how good that bike looks.
Even better as it is near completion.
The chrome and polish is crazy.
The simple black and white scheme pairs perfectly with all the bling.
They did an amazing job on that seat.
And of course it's hard not to notice the pentastar rims. Really good job!

If you don't mind me asking what are the specs/dimensions you used for that swingarm brace? I'm looking to add one to my build
The swingarm brace on this build started as a dual shock brace. I decided to go with a monoshock after the swingarm was braced or I wouldn`t have braced the bottom on this one. Drawback on this brace is it can`t be used with a center stand.:thumbsdown: It is 1"OD .095 wall tubing. The left side short middle tube has a bend in it for chain clearance. Right side middle tube is straight. This brace was for 320mm shock length when using the stock type dual shocks. Tomorrow I`ll measure it.
Swing Arm Brace 001.JPGSwing Arm Brace 003.JPGswing arm 001.JPGswing arm 002.JPGswing arm 003.JPGfirst look 001.JPG

If you don't mind me asking what are the specs/dimensions you used for that swingarm brace? I'm looking to add one to my build
The main hoop for the brace is 14" total length, 10" in width (outside to outside of tubing). and the 2 tubes running down at the front are 51/2". If the hoop is made too long it will hit the center bar of the frame. If your making one yourself tack it together and test fit it with the maximum shock length. Google Joe Wiseguy swing arm brace and you`ll see some other simpler ones.

Out in the shop today and gathered up all my wire, terminals, tools, soldering gun, shielding and all the electrical parts I have. Got as far as mounting the coil and horn before I realized it was much easier to go back in the house and watch TV. (reruns of Boston Legal) a show I`d never seen before.:shootme: At least it`s a start.:thumbsup:
DSCN0815-001.JPG

DSCN0813-001.JPGDSCN0814-001.JPG

Back