Wanted - Left side engine cover

Yes, like just about every part of that 1972 in the picture above my name.

I don't think I have personally needed or used a single part off it for myself! But there have been many people on this forum and other places that had a need for them. One of my real regrets is I did not from the start keep a list of the names and addresses of where the parts off it went.

Yes, like just about every part of that 1972 in the picture above my name.

I don't think I have personally needed or used a single part off it for myself! But there have been many people on this forum and other places that had a need for them. One of my real regrets is I did not from the start keep a list of the names and addresses of where the parts off it went.
That's a fair price. Just let me know the next step to take....can I ask you why you should have kept up with the names and addresses of the people who got the parts?

That's a fair price. Just let me know the next step to take....can I ask you why you should have kept up with the names and addresses of the people who got the parts?
Just for fun, would be nice to look att he list of all the different places the parts went over the years. I know the seat pan made it's way to Australia and some parts made it to west coast of USA and a few bits are in the Southwest USA.

I'll post a message on "Start a conversation"

Did you keep the clutch actuator off the old cover you tossed?
Oh ok Jim..I see what you were saying. Yes, I kept it and I've got good news. I was able to contact the garbage carrier and retrieve the broken sidecover before it was cast into the abyss

Just for fun, would be nice to look att he list of all the different places the parts went over the years. I know the seat pan made it's way to Australia and some parts made it to west coast of USA and a few bits are in the Southwest USA.

I'll post a message on "Start a conversation"
But I will still purchase the sidecover.