Let the mayhem begin!

inxs

xx
Reaction score

- coming to you soon ... 1 year :thumbsup: ... XS650.com :heart: ... can you believe it, a slow start, then ... homes lost, homes found - a friendly takeover 650rider followed by steady growth - looking at around 3000 threads, 33k posts, 2200 members, in a year...thats quite an extended community spread across our speck of cosmic dust, all focused loosely around 1 model motorcycle last produced nearly 30 years ago

- kudos to travis :cheers: and the team, active and passive, for creating and maintaining an amicable backyard garage atmosphere...drop in, :cheers: :smoke: :rock:, get your mind dirty and go spreading the cheer :D

- looking forward to further frequent friendly interaction

- the year, for me,falls exactly at 08-30-2010, 04:12 AM ... think i will roll one and quietly sit in the garden and :smoke: ...so people, kick back and spread the cheer

:heart: :rock: :cheers: :smoke: :pimp: :bike: :wink2: :thumbsup: :D :laugh:

A year?! Well done mate. I didnt realize 650.com was a 'newish' site, had my head stuck in 650rider so didnt really look elswhere (wont mention the Garage..oops, just did)
Nice one

Last edited:
I was late to find my way here but sure glad I did. I raise a glass to Travis and all the happy inmates of XS650 and may there be many more years to come.

The barnyard 80 (not so) Special runs even better (and idles too) with the idle and air jets back in the carbs. Duh O.

Yes, happy one year birthday to the forum and site! I wanted to do something special for it... but ran out of time. Where does the time go? Thanks everyone for making this site a success.

inxs, I don't think you've used that many smilies in all your post in the last year combined! :laugh:

:cheers: :smoke: :bed: :guns: :gun: :rock: :hump: :pimp: :bike:

birthday.gif

Congratulations Travis...glad to be in on the festivities! Great site.....and thanks to all that answer to the newbies and uneducated......

Back