1682306006434.png

Graham Young
My air bagged trailer I built to transport my xs 650 and matchless 500

I’ve made a little progress on mine. So far:

Shaved the fork lowers, lowered them 3”, shaved the top triple and added HHB light bracket. Polished the whole front end. Added some 1” Riserless bars, new spokes, tires, and tubes front and rear. Polished the hubs and replaced the brake shoes. Got a roller now. Fuel tank and fender are mocked up. Will most likely change the tank to something even smaller and I’ll narrow the bars a few inches.

Solo seat or king&queen?View attachment 238230
looks awesome, love those wheels! I would go solo spring seat myself, for what it's worth

The blue one is a 72, it has been bored out to 760cc, running 34.5mm dellorto carbs, with a 70's tracy body.

The red one is bored out to 707cc, with webcam camshaft, 32mm dellortos, it now has cast wheels front and back and a very small head light fairing.
Do you happen to have any images of the headlight fairing?

Ok, here is the most current photo of my project.

xs650project01.jpg

I have a little bit of work left to do before it gets stripped for paint, polish, and powder coating. The color scheme is going to be gunmetal and silver. It's got a stretched and braced swingarm, modified seat rails, battery box on the swingarm, Mikuni 34mm VM carbs, Boyer ignition, hydraulic clutch, forward controls, Ural headlight, and a few other things here and there. I need to get this done so I can :bike:
nice bike

Are you talking about a different picture of one of my bikes or are you referring to the Tracy body? As neither have headlight fairings
red one is bored out to 707cc, with webcam camshaft, 32mm dellortos, it now has cast wheels front and back and a very small head light fairing. this post here

red one is bored out to 707cc, with webcam camshaft, 32mm dellortos, it now has cast wheels front and back and a very small head light fairing. this post here
Missed that bit, sorry can't even find a picture of it, it was a solid fiberglass headlight fairing bought off ebay so as with a lot of things I get ice got no idea of what it was originally made for

Back