IMG_0120.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0125.JPG
    IMG_0125.JPG
    563.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0127.JPG
    IMG_0127.JPG
    508.5 KB · Views: 54
What has become of HHB? Hugh hasn't been seen here in a couple of years.
Hugh has throttled back his business....a lot.

I think he sort of became a victim of his own success and got job/XS-650 burnout.

I follow him on facebook and he's emphasized family priorities over business a lot now days. He's also just a one man operation now.

He's still selling specialty items, like fork braces, engine mounts, complete CDI systems (one of which I've purchased myself).

Nearing the end of my build! Waiting for the weather to clear up a bit to get some tuning and test rides in!
View attachment 236645
I'm not usually a big fan of the brat style, but your bike is so clean and bare essentials looking I love it. What did you use for the front forks? I really like how low they sit.

I see your from Washington State too, Im in Olympia myself.

I'm not usually a big fan of the brat style, but your bike is so clean and bare essentials looking I love it. What did you use for the front forks? I really like how low they sit.

I see your from Washington State too, Im in Olympia myself.
Thanks man! I am up in Bellingham...The front forks received a lowering kit from Hughs. I think it was the 35mm kit and then did a bit stiffer progressive spring. I wanted the bike relatively bare but still functional. It has E-start still, Hughs CDI kit, VM34's, etc...Haven't even ridden it yet! Been waiting for the weather to clear up then yesterday we got snow! Starts and idles beautifully though but I know I'll have to dial in the carbs a bit more for sure. I still think going back to a stock foot peg and more of a tracker bar may be in the future though haha

Thanks man! I am up in Bellingham...The front forks received a lowering kit from Hughs. I think it was the 35mm kit and then did a bit stiffer progressive spring. I wanted the bike relatively bare but still functional. It has E-start still, Hughs CDI kit, VM34's, etc...Haven't even ridden it yet! Been waiting for the weather to clear up then yesterday we got snow! Starts and idles beautifully though but I know I'll have to dial in the carbs a bit more for sure. I still think going back to a stock foot peg and more of a tracker bar may be in the future though haha
Sweet...I just ordered Hughs' lowering kit a couple days ago for a street tracker build, looks like I made the correct choice.

I've been slowly gathering everything else over the years too....Hughs CDI, Hoos VM34's, shouldered rims, etc.

You definitely nailed the bare bones look...looks great.

Now, lets just hope for better weather soon!

Back